Hey all, I haven't been posting much, sorry about that. School has me swamped at the moment. There're a couple small things that've gone by on my tumblr (roocharfferarts.tumblr.com/) but otherwise nothing much.
In recent news, I've been interning for UC Davis' Aggie Voices and they've got me writing blogs for them about school life and what not. I recently did a comic-y thing about roommates for them that you guys might find funny if you wanna check that out as I won't be posting it here: roocharfferarts.tumblr.com/pos…
On the subject of said blog, you oughta check out the rest of it if you're looking around for schools and are maybe thinking about UCD or don't know much about it and wanna hear from some of the students. It's just starting so there's not too much on it yet but there's more to come. I've got three blogs up already (the other two being aggievoices.tumblr.com/post/75…
and will be posting weekly-ish until summer/my graduation(though comics won't be weekly). Also if you just so happen to be a UCD student you can submit your own stories to it.
Finally, I was tagged a while back (by musicalSims
) and was waiting till I was gonna write a journal to post my reply so here we go. It's the post ten facts and answer ten questions thing.
1) I hate tomatoes.
2) I recently discovered that mixing a tasteless tea that smelled good with a juice I didn't like made something that tasted and smelled good.
3) I'm currently motivated to write this journal because I have it listed as a task under my HabitRPG account. (which is a cool site you should check out habitrpg.com/)
4) I like bones and skeletons a lot
5) I can't decide whether or not I want to grow my hair out or cut it to shoulder length again.
6) I'm currently taking a class about dinosaurs. I can now tell you select dinosaur factoids.
7) The other day my brother asked what college was like and I ended up telling him about the bicondylar angle of the knee in response.
8) I have very little idea what I'm going to be doing next year and it's somewhat terrifying but oh well.
9) I'm wearing a scott pilgrim t-shirt that says "sex bob-omb vs the twins" on it, and one time my dad got fake-upset that my shirt said sex on it in small letters near the bottom.
10) I'd like to write an actual webcomic and keep making up excuses not to.
and the ten questions I received:
1) How do you feel about this generation?
- I don't have a particular problem with this generation. I think we get blamed for a lot of things that aren't really our fault and there are bigger problems out there.
2) If you played The Sims 3, how would you treat your Sims?
- I don't play the sims but I would probably be a terrible sim-master. And by terrible I mean wonderful
3) Do you have a pet? If so, what breed?
- I have two pets, a dog (beagle) named Charlotte and a cat (long hair tabby) named Tazo. Tazo is the friendliest cat in the world and Char barks a lot. Like, a real lot. and loudly. She can be cute though.
4) What websites are you usually on?
- tumblr. way too much. during class sometimes.
5) If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
- Oh god, that's hard. Probably something along the lines of "I don't even know what I'm doing"
6) Like anyone?
- haha, please, I've been dodging this question since I was 10.
7) What's your favorite television show character?
- Ugh, also really hard hmmmmmmmm. probably all the dead characters. Like Hughes from FMA. Or oooh I really like Donna from Doctor Who (she's not dead but her ending was saaaaad, so saaad). Joan from Elementary, too? I watch too much TV, I can't choose.
8) What's your favorite television show?
- Dunno once again. FMA is kinda my favorite anything so I'll go with that. It's technically n TV sometimes. Gravity Falls is a great cartoon, too. And I'm watching Almost Human and Being Human (American version - saw it first by chance and I can't do the original British one now because it all seems wrong??) right now and like both of those as well.
9) What's your ethnicity?
- American white person. yeah. Mostly of Irish decent I guess but that's never really impacted my life at all soooo
10) Which celebrities do you hate/dislike?
- ehh I don't remember celebrities very well at all so I don't have much of an answer. Will Farrel's face kinda bothers me and I don't like his movies. Oh and ughhhhh Robin Thicke ugh ugh ugh.
I'm not gonna tag anyone because I rarely do.
Hope all of you are doing well!